Followers


The Website

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Photobucket

You know what I think of when I capture a shot like this? You don't? Well I'll tell you. I think of 20 years from now, (please let it be at least 20 years from now) at this little girl's wedding, when everyone is seated watching the slide show of Coco and the love of her life (hopefully) this picture comes up and everyone laughs and nods their head collectively saying, "That is so her!"

Gag, could I get any cheesier. But seriously, that is what I think.

1 comment:

mandmstrong said...

So adorable and those blue eyes are to die for. I don't have a prayer of getting a child with eyes so blue. I will just adore yours. Speaking of things I don't have a prayer in getting, that little boy of yours with those soft curls never, ever cut it! My boys have all come out with a very long mops and NO curls. Mike has them in the barber shop by three months. In his defence they could have had it cut at birth, yes it is that bad.

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography