Followers


The Website

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Just as I promised, here's a sneak peak at you family photo session this morning. Be
thinking about if you would like all of them in black and white or color so you can do a photo wall if you would like. Then I can make copies of them like that for your CD I will have the rest of them available on my photo website within 2 weeks from today!

Can you believe these little boys eyes? Gorgeous! They weren't too into taking pictures. I think they were nervous. I couldn't get a smile out o the littlest one unless he was attacking his brother.It was so cute- you can tell they love eachother so much! But you know how I feel about photos of kids without smiles- I love them! No really I do. Pictures like that just capture their little souls.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography