Followers


The Website

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Can I do it?

coco

This picture does not need any words but it is the beginning of my quest to become a better photographer. I am going to post a photo everyday to force myself to progress enough to have the confidence to break into the professional world of photographers. So gone are the days of bi-monthly posts. Your going to have the joy of checking my blog and seeing a new photo ad possibly a new story everyday!! Stop jumping up and down, it's not that big of deal. Oh- and please read the previous post as I am still waiting for any advise as to how to react to that situation.

3 comments:

Lindy Johnson said...

i am jumping up and down. seriously! will you give us tips on the photos you've taken, as well? i'd love to learn from your experiences!

Three and Counting said...

Yes Lindy I would love to share whatever I know. When I come down and visit my mom- before you move- I will give you some pointers to take good shots of your kiddos.

Jen said...

I love this pics of coco!

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography