Followers


The Website

Saturday, May 16, 2009

This day came way too soon....





Do you think that it is possible that this sweet faced boy told his mother, "I hate you Mom!" It's true folks. It's true.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated as I don't think I ever said that to my mother. Have I not instilled enough fear? I'll tell you I was terrified of my mother growing up and never dared utter those words. Mom if your reading this please correct me if I'm wrong. Most of the time I'm not a fan of being corrected, in this case I would welcome my false memory.

It was in front of 2 neighbor women and one of their husbands, no less. Oh yes, I almost forgot to impart what happened not 20 minutes later. I had so kindly let my husband go on a 4 hour biking excursion this afternoon...yes yes...I am a super nice wife. After he came I put him in charge of the children while I went to get a video. As I was pulling out of the driveway, I happened to look across the cul-de-sac where I beheld a fat, white, dimpled little bottom sticking up in the air while the bearer of the afore-mentioned (sp?) was climbing up onto a neighbors rock. If I had a picture I would share. This wouldn't be such a big deal except she was also amidst another group neighbors (we have a lot of neighbors who spend a lot of time outside).

After retrieving the little imp named Coco, I explained to her that she could not play outside if she kept taking off her panties. And just as younger siblings will always do she said "I hate you, Mom." and then threw back her blond little head and laughed. Today, I'm sure I am not cut out for this motherhood thing.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Oh man. That's brutal. Just be glad that they didn't say "I wish Heavenly Father gave me a different mom," like I may or may not have said to my mom...

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography