Followers


The Website

Friday, May 29, 2009

Who knew?

Little did I know that one of my dearest friends from High school who grow up to be so gorgeous and have the 2 cutest boys ever born. She came to visit today- my only old friend from school who has ever actually made it up to Ogden to see me since I have lived here. Thanks Lindy, I had so much fun. David and Anders are kindred spirits in boy form and Coco sobbed for a good 6 minutes when she woke u and discovered that she could not give Anders kisses and hugs goodbye.

Against our better judgment ad the wills of all five of our children we ventured out and took some shots of her and her kids for her super cool and smart husband. WHat do you think? Are they darling. My favorite is of her oldest with his feet up and that straight face. Why do I love anything other than a smile more and more the more I shoot. Don't get me wrong, a darling smile, like her little one has melts my soul. The most important thing I learned on this shoot? Never never bring my own children if I can possibly help it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lindy Johnson said...

carrie,
these are so darling! thank you so much! seriously, when i see that picture with willem on the horse and anders with his hand on his back my heart just melts. you are amazing!

JACK-A-JAME? said...

Wow, all the pictures I've seen are amazing. You are a natural. - Mandy

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography