Followers


The Website

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Photobucket


So- not on the subject of photography but have you ever had to take a shower at 2:15 in the a.m. because you were covered with vomit. If you have, bless you, if not, I do not wish the experience upon you.

Ok back to photography- I love photoshop- I am learning that it can't really do much to correct the quality of the picture you took but it does let you do some really great things with effects that enhance the feeling or the spirit of the photo. What do you think of what I did here. I am posting the original too- part of me like the naturalness of the original. Part of me like the feeling of the slight browning of the colors. What is your opinion?

Photobucket

6 comments:

Kerri said...

Love them both! Sorry about the "way too early in the morning" shower!!! Hey...any tips on some good beginner software?! Any tips would be greatly appreciated!!!

Nicky Heppenstall said...

Love the vintage feel of teh desaturated version. Nicky.

mandmstrong said...

Both are beautiful, the brown feels like an old photo from our childhood and the other looks fresh and bright.

thrive.blogspot.com said...

Amazing, Carrie. I love them both for different reasons. Awesome...truly.

Lindy Johnson said...

great pictures! but i tend to like the brightness of that second one best!

Ellie McFreaken said...

Carrie.....I love the vintage look for the orchard. I like the colors too but I love the "mood" it creates with the softer colors.

Hey Did you find a sest of keys while you were there? I lost them there and still can't find it!!!

I love this picture a day. Was that an action or did you adjust the SAT/HUE in PS?

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography