Followers


The Website

Saturday, May 23, 2009

I just can't make myself.....

Photobucket

I used to look at little toddlers with long shaggy hair and think, "Sheesh, your mother needs to cut your hair already." I repent! I just can't bear to cut this boy's hair. It seriously turns my heart into an melted mess when I go to get him from his nap and he is standing up with his arms outstretched, his long locks sweaty and curly against his little - did I say little, I meant giant, head. But my husband says he is looking more like a girl than his darling little face already does. I prefer to think that he looks like a French Dauphin. Help me, please tell me to get a grip and cut his hair!

P.S. get a load of those lashes- at least I'll never have to face cutting those!

5 comments:

Leah said...

Don't do it. It's a dream.

In the Hartland said...

French dauphin? Car, what's going on here....do you think you are living in the same time and town as the Scarlet Pimpernel?

Lindy Johnson said...

i love the long locks! anders hair is a curly mess, but i love it. i say keep it!

i love this photo. what camera and lens are you using? i went to a photography class today and thought of you!

In the Hartland said...

Sorry...my post tend to be a bit long winded. I should start another blog that strictly offers cliff note versions of all my entries. Then, you wouldn't have to schedule time in your planner to read them. :-)
Silly Carrie Susan.
Anywho, to answer your question...yes, your little one does resemble the dauphin himself. He is a doll. When can I set Lia up with him?

Carina said...

Keep it! And he DOES look like the dauphin!

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography