Followers


The Website

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Father's day

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Father's day is coming up ladies...what would be better than giving your husband new photos of you and you kids to your husband for his office. Anyway- I went this morning to this super cool location and took these of my neighbor and her kids. Aren't they darling? The last one is my fav. The best part is my friends face- doesn't her face just tell exactly how you feel when your child hugs you?

You know what my problem is- I can never decide which retouch effects I like on my photos. AGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Photobucket

Then sometimes after I have done all sorts of effects I decide I really just love the straight out of the camera image like the one above. Especially when I get the perfect exposure...

1 comment:

Ellie McFreaken said...

...These are GREAT great shots. Isn't Robyn just so beautiful in every way??? Love love love her and her kids are just darling!!! You are awesome Carrie-sweet Job!

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography