Followers


The Website

Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fool's

This morning I was talking to my sister Katie on the phone. NO surprise I know, but what she said what quite suprising. See Katie has always been the biggest tease alive. Those of you who know her, know what I am talking about. Well, she informed me that she had no desire to play any jokes on anyone today. What, my world is totally upside down.. She has been married for just under a year, and she informed me that she thinks she is changing. I guess, cause she said, I just don't want to stress anyone out. Bizarro. I have had enough of April Fools already...Hello 4 inches of snow.....what the? But it was fun to go out with the kids and our sidekicks (our neighbors next door)...or rather we are their sidekicks and play one last time...it better be one last time.


Photobucket
I love this face, especially because it is the one that looks remotely like me.
Photobucket
My own little Norse Viking
Photobucket
When I told my kids to put their arms around each other...Coco pulled a classic Coco move and refused. I should have told her to get as far away from david as she could. Anyone have any tips for a 3 year old with oppositional defiance disorder?
Photobucket
Freezing her little fingers in the snow but refusing to put on mittens.
Photobucket
Going to fetch our Side kicks...I'm pretty sure Gabe is in love with the little neighbor girl. HE wouldn't leave the porch til she got ready and came outside.
Photobucket

She finally came....

5 comments:

Katy said...

My guess is she is just prepping you for a bigger joke later on - trying to get you to not expect it.

mandmstrong said...

I am so sick of snow! I am very impressed that you made the best of it and took some great pics.

Jen said...

I have been waiting for Katies all day- what is going on? Your kids are so cute! The snow looks so fun- in pictures that is.

mandmstrong said...

Hi Carrie,

The Utah Strong's have three beautiful new children and are dealing with some very BIG adjustments : ) I'm hoping they will update the blog soon as I've only seen a couple pictures of their children myself. Thanks for your interest it has also been a very exciting time for the family : )

Unknown said...

I miss you david! have a good night! love dane

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography