Followers


The Website

Thursday, April 15, 2010

More Ways to Increase your Chances of Winning!

Ok...so a friend of mine suggested some more ways to enter and increase your chance of winning the free photoshoot or the Big Discounted Photoshoots....so here's all the ways now and there are still 3 and a half days left.

1. leave a comment on my blog
2. become a follower of my blog (new)
3. become a fan of my facebook page
4. post the contest on your facebook page for all your friends
to see and hey ask them to enter for you if they live out of my area! (new)
5. post the contest on your blog
6. contact me through my website carrieeltonphotography.com
7. And here's how to get the most entries of all....have all your friends do all of the above in your name and help you increase your chances of winning! (just make sure they or you let me know that they are doing it for you)

On a personal note...I don't know if I can ever do a contest like this again. I want everyone to win. I really do. It's bizarre. It's really not as if I think I am the best photographer out there. Believe me, I know I am not. But , as most of you know (those who are my friends, know how much I love pictures. I love taking them, I love editing them, but most of all I seriously get excited to give the gift of a really great picture to someone else and I wish I could give free photoshoots to everyone...but that would mean I would have limitless amounts of time and all the money in the world to buy equipment. But let's be honest here, yes there is a free shoot on the line but you are all really helping me to get exposure and for that I am grateful....Thank you thank you thank you.....


I am also taking entrants who live in the Boise and San Francisco East Bay area or the San Diego/Orange County area (photos to be taken sometime this summer). There will be one winner from Utah and one from out of state (possible areas mentioned above).
Also the top three runner ups in both Utah and Out of State will be given the opportunity to get a complete shoot with a high resolution CD for just $100! So get all your friends and family to contact me and vote for you....so did that just make any sense?
Contest will close Sunday April 18th at midnight! Happy Entering! If you have any questions about how to enter just let me know!

P.S. the winner must be willing to allow me to use their low resolution photos as part of my online portfolio. Please dont' enter if you are not willing to let me do this!

36 comments:

love bug momma said...

I just followed you from Jenny's blog...I went to Jerusalem with her. Your pics are gorgeous! I'd love to win anything you have.

A and R said...

Second entry.

I just became a fan on facebook too ;)

Byers said...

I wanna win!!!

Sunny said...

Ok, entry number three! I don't have a blog I actually use, so I'll just have to take my chances. Carrie, even if I don't win, let's please get together if you come to Boise to do a shoot!

Rebecca said...

I just saw your beautiful pictures on Jen's blog! I live in Utah and would love to get some new family pics w/ my new babe!

mandmstrong said...

Keeping my fingers crossed : )

mandmstrong said...

I just announced your contest on my blog that's two.

Sarah Jane said...

Ok. for sure count me in! I just saw jen's post about it, and would love to get in on the love!

Krystal said...

I am voting for Tori Byers. :)

Tara said...

I vote for Tori Byers. Thanks.

Branden Loock - Marketer/Affiliate/Mentor said...

Vote for Tori Byers!

Mel said...

Pick me Carrie! :)

Becca said...

yes please!

Unknown said...

I followed marianne's blog to see your beautiful photos. I am making my entry for an out-of-stater: we are near Boise.

Lindy Johnson said...

i'm entering for me, me, me! we'll be in utah this summer and I'd love for you to take some more pictures of the boys!

Lindy Johnson said...

entry #2, just became a fan on facebook.

Anna said...

entering for Becca Bush Buchert!

Marietta said...

I"m entering to help Marlynn Byers win a free shoot. Go Marlynn!! ;)

Heidi said...

Great pictures! I am entering for Becca Buchert. I would enter for me, but I live in NY. If you are ever in the Upstate region, I would love to set up a photo shoot.
Thanks!
--Heidi Egan

Allen, Alexx and Sylvie said...

Can't wait to get Sylv's pictures taken!

Becca said...

Carrie-
You know I would LOVE to have you do a photo shoot for us....

Becca said...

Doing a blog post right now..... then facebook....

AP said...

would love to have family pics by you. thanks!

AP said...

just became a fan on FB -- thanks!

scharee said...

Here's another vote for Marianne Strong!

Colleen Densley said...

I am voting for Marianne Strong to win the free photo shoot.

Bennions said...

My vote is for your beautiful friend MARIANNE STRONG. Love your pictures too. TIf

Wendski said...

This is from one sepa sister to the next, your pictures are lovely. I am commenting for Marianne.

Lindy Johnson said...

carrie, i posted your contest on my blog and became a fan on facebook.

Jason said...

Beautiful work! (Also, pick Marianne S!)

The Arbuckle's said...

One more vote for Marianne Strong.

The Arbuckle's said...

I would LOVE to nominate my good friend the Strong's for a free family session. They are a beautiful family and they really want this really bad.

Grandma S. said...

I am voting for my amazing daughter-in-law, Marianne Strong :-)

Danielle Strong said...

Go Marianne Strong--she has my vote.

Ashley said...

Amber Kindred!

Elizabeth said...

I'd love a free photoshoot!

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography