Followers


The Website

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Exposure.....

So I want to drive people to my website and to my blog to view my work. Do you think if I had a contest and awarded the winner a free photo shoot people would respond? So this is what I am thinking...if you are or know someone in my area (I'd be willing to go as far as Logan to Provo) you would visit my website and contact me through the contact page. If you live outside of Utah but want to help someone in this area get a free photo shoot...you would contact me in lieu of them. Only one contact per person but the contact could be for yourself or someone else living in this area....what to you think loyal blog readers? (this is one of those times when I would really appreciate your input)

3 comments:

Jen said...

of course. Your amazing car- already friends that have seen the shoot for my family want you to do theirs! With the way my kids were- man you are a miracle worker!

mandmstrong said...

Can I enter? I will come to you all the way from the east coast!

Ellie McFreaken said...

I am a Loyal fan! Good Luck Care!!

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography