Followers


The Website

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Here's some more from my latest shoot. SO just wondering if these pics look pixelated on your screen. They are a little on mine...I think it must be the slideshow feature I am using from Photobucket...I may have to post these individually. Also a friend of mine said to me recently, remember when you used to post about your life on your blog and not just every darn picture you ever take? WEll it wasn't quite that harsh...but I have taken that to heart. From now on I am going to make a more concerted effort to write more and post less pictures. Well at least write more....Baby steps.

So here's a crazy one for you...on my shoot last Saturday, unbeknownst to me, there were mosquitos, a lot of mosquitos. But I was so busy I didn't even notice. THat night I was woken up by a nightmare....the itching was back, or so I thought. YOu know the itching from my pregnancy? My ankles and my knees were on fire. I went into the bathroom and large quarter size welts were starting to appear. Some got as big as golf balls.And they hurt like the dickens and itched like I don't even know what metaphor to use here...but it was bad folks, it was bad. So...apparently I was having a reaction to these 25-30 mosquito bites and it just got worse. It has now been 72 hours and I have been drugged up on benadryl to keep the swelling down...ready to fall asleep at any given moment. THen this morning when I was running I was in so much pain..it felt like someone was poking needles into every place there was a bite. I actually took some pics, but my legs look really fat in the picture. Maybe if I get brave I'll post them. Moral of the story...always wear repellent when you shoot at dusk.....

1 comment:

aubri said...

SO CUTE!!! Love the pictures!
and no the flower never caught on fire :)
it hangs about 5 inches down. you should be fine :)

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography