Followers


The Website

Sunday, April 18, 2010

And the Winners Are.......




And the winner is........




The Young Beautiful Woman who lived in a shoe who had so many children (7 under 7..a set of twins and triplets) she daily calmly mothers them in a way I totally admire.


and

Wait for it.....Wait for it......


Another young Beautiful Woman who comes from out of State....and lives in the countryside.....and raises 4 of the most handsome boys you have ever seen. (who has some seriously darling home decorating ideas)


Can you guess...only people who went to high school with me will guess.

Amber Timms Kindred and Marianne Strong!

These two really pulled out all the stops the last couple of days! ( I promise this has nothing to do with them being 2 of my best friends in high school)

Congratulations!!!!!

And here's the other great news...

Winners of the $100 bucks for a full family shoot.....


Marlynn Byers
And Tori Westbroek Byers
and tied for 3rd.....
Rebecca Bush Buchert and Rebecca Pincock

(Ladies please email me at eltoncarrie@gmail.com if you want to book your shoot....my 2 shoot times a week are filling up fast)

And I appreciated all your entries and interest and to show you how much.....

I am offering all entrants (you know who you are) the chance to get 20 dollars off your family photo shoot if you can book me before July 1st. After that my rates are going up....and my schedule is getting tight so book now!

I will travel to Utah or Cache County for people I really like or people I don't yet know (everyone) and if you can get a friend to do a shoot on the same day (one in the am on in the pm) I will waive the $20 travel fee.

And Last...but certainly not least

Been wondering what those darling pictures are up top? I am running a special promotion right now. If you buy a fully customizable fine art print from Peek-a-Boo Prints before your photoshoot, you will get the same amount you spent off your shoot....so you get a shoot and a fine art Children's print that can even have your child's name and hair color and your shoot for the same price as just a shoot! . Go to this website to view lots more! Peek-A-Boo Prints They are beautiful!

4 comments:

mandmstrong said...

THANK YOU CARRIE!!!! I am so excited to see you this summer and have my family pictures done. Great contest I was getting nervous when Timms really heated up the competition. Love you both girls!

A and R said...

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Marly said...

Yea Me! Thanks Carrie, I am so excited!

Lindy Johnson said...

congrats to marianne and amber! i can't wait to see the pictures of their cute families!

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography