Followers


The Website

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Too smart for his own good.....


At the risk of putting another post up and you not seeing the super cute pics of my kids I put up last post- I had to write down what David said to me tonight so I don't forget it. I was tucking him in and I said, " Ok, let's say prayers." "I don't want to say prayers tonight, Mom." Dangit- I knew this was coming at some point but I wasn't quite ready for it so I said, " Ok, but do you think Heavenly Father would like you to talk to him and thank him for all the things he has given you?" "Well Mom, Santa Claus gave me more that Heavenly Father." After some quick thinking and possibly the spirit prompting me I said, " Well David, actually Heavenly Father gave Santa Claus all the presents at Christmas time so he could deliver them to you." After some serious wheels spinning in his little head, " Ok so let's go on a train ride to the North and I will say Thank you to Heavenly Father and Santa Claus.......So I have concluded I am pretty much in for it. Until the next battle of wits between me and my 3 year old......

1 comment:

mandmstrong said...

carrie, i am loving your blog!!!
I've been out of town for a while and just got up to date on your blog. The last few posts have been so great! Your kids are so beautiful and I love all the pic you have taken and the stories are priceless. I all of the sudden don't feel like it has been years since we have seen each other. I think that is what I really enjoy about blogs so much, my dear friend seems not so far away : )

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography