Followers


The Website

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Some delicious bread recipe

Woops I forgot to add the recipe for the bread I was asked for! I don't have step by step pictures for this one because it's not necessary. This is acutally a roll recipe but last Sunday I made rolls for Father's day to take to my parents in Provo. I had some leftover dough so I made it into rolls. So apparently it works. This is really the easiest bread recipe I have ever used with the least amount of ingredients. So here you go:

Put 2 Tablespoons Yeast in 1/2 cup warm water

In you mixer:
2 cups hot water
1/3 cup oil
1/3 cup white sugar
1 tablespoon salt

Add yeast/water mixture to this

Then add 5-6 cup flour. sticker dough will be harder to work with but will produce lighter bread, firmer dough with the full 6 cups will make the dough easier to work with and make a denser bread. I usually end up adding 5 1/2 cups flour

Mix for about 5 minutes.

Let rise 10 minutes, punch down----repeat this as much as you want up to 1 hour

Place on a greased cookie sheet very close together (almost touching for pull apart rolls. For bread, work into the shape of a loaf and put in a greased bread pan.
Bake on 350 for 8-15 min depending on your oven and where you place it in your oven.

P.S. ammendment to the cookie recipe: for chewier cookies use 2 cubes or 1 cup of margarine instead of 2 cubes of butter

Et Voila: This is what you will have!

No comments:

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography