Followers


The Website

Monday, June 2, 2008

It runs in the Family




I have been a bit worried because Gabe hasn't been as smiley as my other 2 kids were at this age. But, when I got out he camera to take some pictures, I pointed the lens at him and this is what I got. Then the other two wanted their pictures too. I guess they are all posers. Hhmmmm... I wonder where that came from . Oh- Congratulations to Lindy and Courtney and their new little boys. I can't wait to go see the little cherubs. Check out their blogs at righteouslou.blogspot.com and cjanerun.blogspot.com. P.S. ANy suggestions about what to do with this little girl and her binkies?

3 comments:

Gulzar said...

I LOVE YOUR KIDS...N LOVE THEIR SMILES....

REGARDS FROM INDIA

Leah said...

Such cute smiley kids.

Pacifiers---cut them. Then they don't "work".

Lindy Johnson said...

your kids are so adorable!

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography