Followers


The Website

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Is it Possible.....




that these are the 3 cutest kids around? You don't have to answer that. Maybe it's because I had no major discipline meltdowns today that I am feeling that way.

James is out of town and the baby went down a little early so I thought I would post some pics I took earlier.- Oh I can't wait to get photoshop!!! BUt if I know what is good for me, I better get my fat bum in bed soon or I am going to be cursing myself tomorrow.

I wanted to write down some things that happened today. I taught Coco how to spell her name although it doesn't take a genius....she marched around the house today yelling ,"C..O..C..O!!!" for about an hour complete with her SS haircut. She is a case. THe other day, while I was at my parents my dad said to her, "I sure hope your parents can teach you how to obey or they are going to be in real trouble." Thanks for the vote of confidence Dad.

Later, when I was putting the 2 oldest in the bath, David turned to me and said, "Doesn't Coco have a peepee yet mom?" "Uh..no honey, Coco won't ever have a peepee, she is a girl and she has a vagina." "Well, it looks like she has 2 bums, one in the front, one in the back." Think it's time to bathe them separately?

I'd like to send a shout out to my dear friend Amber who just found out that is she is having twins. No big deal you say?..well what you don't know is that she also had triplets 2 years ago, a 4 year old and a 5 year old. Lay off the fertility meds you say?... yep, no meds, either time. And sorry, her blog is private, so you'll just have to imagine 5 of the most darling kids you've ever seen and 2 on her latest ultrasound. Sending calm, soothing thoughts your way AMber, if anyone can do it you can.

By the way if any of you have read this far, do you know how to make it appear when people you know have updated their blog?- if so, please share.

p.s. If you are asking yourself, how did she get her 2 toddlers to kiss the baby's head at just the same time? .....I bribed them with a "special treat." When that special treat turned out to be fruit snacks, the look on David's face read, "Next time I won't be fooled by that "special treat" business Mom."

7 comments:

Katy said...

Carrie - google RSS feed or RSS readers. You subscribe to peoples blogs and you can download readers that let you know when they've been updated - just like you get new emails. It's awesome. That is how I know when to look at your blog. Google has one called Google reader. Anyway - the main problem is that it doesn't work for private blogs so I have to go and check those periodically which is why I didn't know that Amber was having twins until you told me. I think she should give me one.

Hawkins Family said...

What CUTE pictures and funny post, LOVE IT. oh and by the way, that fudgepop looks SO good. I am sitting here eating peanut m&ms and reeses pb cups cause I have NO control.....I'll never get it! Help I am SICK!

Lindy Johnson said...

your kids are are darling!! i can't believe the news about amber having twins. wow. she is really fertile!

JACK-A-JAME? said...

Seriously, you are so amazingly blessed. Not only are your children incredibly beautiful, they are hysterical. Both David and Coco...and I am sure Gabe didn't escape the gene either...have this innate sense of what is funny. They are the happiest, laid back children I have ever met. The whole house is full of people you just want to be around...probably because you eat six macaroons and fudgesicles for breakfast. These children are so lucky to have you and James as parents...they will know how to really enjoy life. I love it!--Katie

Leah said...

Well aren't you just about the luckiest mom around to actually get a picture of all three of your kids being still. That's a near miracle. And they are soooo cute!

Thanks for the laughs.

Oh-and my vote is Photoshop over elements, for sure.

A and R said...

Your kids are the cutest Carrie! Thanks for the shout out, you're a sweetheart, too bad you're not my neighbor! I'm going to need your help!
(I use...... google.com/reader......and then click on "subscribe"
and add the blog addresses that you read and it will keep updated.)

Jen said...

I cannot believe it has been so long since I have seen these guys!

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography