Followers


The Website

Saturday, January 30, 2010

So I am pretty much healed from the surgery, I am feeling great (besides a serious lack of sleep due to Naomi being the worst sleeper ever). So now I am so excited to get back into shape. Weird, I really can't believe that I am excited to be on this journey to get into really good physical shape. My personal fitness affects me so much. It doesn't make me inherently happy but it makes everything else better. I like getting dressed when I feel like my clothes fit well. I have a lot more style ( I don't even try when I am overweight). I am a beter mother, wife, lover when I am feel good about myself physically. So here I go! I have started another blog like i did after my last baby and if anyone wants to join (I already gave the shout out on facebook and I'll do it here too) let me know. I'll email the blog address and password so you can be bpart of the support group.

10 comments:

Tony Cannon said...

Carrie,
I want in. I'm 2 1/2 months post-partum and I'm ready to not be so soft!

Tony Cannon said...

The last comment is really from Shelley. I'm signed in on my husband's acciunt.

mandmstrong said...

CARRIE! Count me in!!! I've got to get this baby weight off!!! My e-mail is mstrong34@yahoo.com
Can't wait to hear from you!!!!

Lindy Johnson said...

this is going to be fun. when do we start?

thrive.blogspot.com said...

I want in too...but I can't start exercising for 3 weeks. kwwilstead@gmail.com

pieface said...

Carrie - you're an inspiration. I usually wait about 18 months before I'm ready for a strict level of activity. Keep up the good work. I anticipate you making me look bad in NO TIME!!!
Love to the cousins!

WARNERS said...

I need some more motivation for sure! I would love to get in on it! I didn't think it would be true, that getting the weight off is harder with each one. Is it? Or is it all in my head?

Jen said...

lover-wow-sign me up!

kellibelli said...

k wait I did not hear...what surgery???? so good to talk to you today! I am sure you enjoyed playing indiana jones with David and making a healthy dinner for your kids...you are an amazing mom...

Morris Five said...

I for sure want to see what you have in store.

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography