Followers


The Website

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

today at our house...

Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket

You know what I hate about blogs? They make everyone seem like they live in a fairy tale. And I just posted pics that make my house look like that....lest you think that is so, I promise, it has been one heck of a day, week, month, year etc. I won't say more, but if you have little kids you know what I am talking about.....

p.s. I am eternally grateful for these little people, the make my life and they havent broken me yet. (David absent form pics...darn kindergarten)

4 comments:

Lindy Johnson said...

these pictures are gorgeous! of course, so are your children. the second one is especially fantastic. great work, carrie! you are my hero!

Jen said...

she really is a redhead! so darling! lovec the quilt-and the kiddos.

mandmstrong said...

Oh, I have been missing your little fairytale posts. Your kids are so beautiful and lucky to have such a talented mother to capture them. I have to admit I have the opposite feelings about blogs. There is so much ugliness in the world that I enjoy escaping to blogdom. Sure enough your pictures made me smile.

Three and Counting said...

very good point mars...I will try to think about them more like that....

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography