Followers


The Website

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Warning...super cute family ahead

I couldn't help myself I had to post these tonight... is this family darling or what? Could their little girl be any cuter? And I was coveting Carly's hair (who by the way I kept calling her daughter's name the whole shoot. It was really embarrasing. Ok so I have done everything possible to do...now the lnly thing more is to get a professional calibrator to get my colors to transfer correctly to the web as I am seeing them in photoshop. SO that will have to happen next week. More to come on whether that solves my problem. They copy great onto CD, they just lose some color saturation when they make the leap to the web....
Photobucket
shayleearmsup
Photobucket
carlyspensebw

Photobucket
carlykissspense
Photobucket
carlyspensesitlook
Photobucket
carlyfamilywallbw
Photobucket
carlyspensecloseup
Photobucket
carlyfamsitwallbrownwhite
Photobucket
shayleerocking
Photobucket
carlyfamfence
Photobucket
DSC_0997
Photobucket
carlyfamilysitwall
Photobucket
carlyspensekneel
Photobucket
kiss1153
Photobucket
shaylee1107
Photobucket
liftshaylee
Photobucket
calryspensebrownwhiteedge
Photobucket
sarlyspencesit
Photobucket
shayleeclosebw
Photobucket
sunraybw
Photobucket
shayleeredcoat
Photobucket
shayleeclosecolor
NOte: can you believe those sun rays! I was so excited when I found that spot. Yipee! Now next time I need to practice more on getting the subject sharper straight out of the camera....

4 comments:

cynthiag said...

WOW !!! I'm always in admiration with your talent. Your pictures are always marvellous. Good job!!!

In the Hartland said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jen said...

I love these!so incredible

kellibelli said...

So good! These are amazing! I love them! How are you feeling?

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography