Followers


The Website

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mini Shoot of my kids...

So we all know by now I am ultra fat this pregnancy so I won't be sending out a full family pic for christmas, oh no I have to be feeling really good about myself to do that- thus only 2 pics of me in the last 7 years included in our christmas cars. And since I never get out and take good shots of my kids, this morning I voewed I would. It was very very cold and I didn't have anyone to help me so it was a bit of a crap shoot. hahahahha - no pun intended. Is that where that saying comes from. But I did get some cute ones. Here they are.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

7 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my goodness! These kids are so photogentic! I love these! The colors are amazing.

Jen said...

PS. Hello Terry Warner! You have a mini me!

Leah said...

You got some AWESOME shots! I'd be ecstatic if I was you.

pieface said...

CARRIE!! When did David get so big? Holy smokes! He's like a little man or something. The pictures are great and I can't wait for one of them to live on my fridge for a couple months. We can't get enough of our cousins over here.

mandmstrong said...

I love the colors in these pics and that one of Coco and David, so sweet.

Ellie McFreaken said...

Love love love these Carrie! You are workin' that 300 girl!!!

Bake Party of 6 said...

Such darling photos... they are fantastic!!!

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography