Followers


The Website

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Timberlakes/ Heaven

So we are up in Timberlakes at my parents cabin and I just got on the computer to see what my pics look like on this monitor. Holy smokes they look so different- one that I posted last night is has a red cast, one with a distinct greenish hue- weird. I guess they must look different on each monitor. I think I am going to have to figur out how to calibrate my monitor.So we are in one of the most beautiful settings in the world. Just my little family. It is so fun to hear my kids say , mom you come play with us and for once I don't hear myself saying, ok as soon as I put this load in the dryer, or send this email, or lead the dishes. It is heaven. More to come later with some pics of course.

1 comment:

A and R said...

How fun, to be away....away from daily life, But still with your cute family! Enjoy!
(how far of a drive is it?)

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography