Followers


The Website

Monday, August 17, 2009

Photobucket

Photobucket

This past week has been one of the greatest of my life. It was everything we had been looking forward to for the last year. I had the chance to do photo shoots of all my bothers and sisters and their kids. I'll be posting some pics from those shoots for the next couple of weeks- I do have 9 brothers and sisters and 40 nieces and nephews so that makes for a lot of pics. I imagine my old friends will be interested to see my bothers and sisters and their families...so check back often. THose of you who don't know these people, just come for the photos, and make and comments or sugestions. I welcome criticism...just don't be too harsh, remember I'm pregnant....

1 comment:

WARNERS said...

Well, this one is pretty much perfect. I'm not surprised. You are so amazing. Thank you for taking all the pictures. You were so busy at the reunion with all that you were doing. I felt busy with just my two kids and nothing else. We're looking forward to seeing all the other pictures but I'm sure you have thousands to sort through. Thanks for your great example to me and to our family.

Fay now has to have a Fay and Coco adventure story before she goes to bed! I'm so glad they are such good friends. What a blessing. I'm so excited to find out what you are having tomorrow - that is, if you decide to find out.

Love,
Mandy

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography