Followers


The Website

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Jessica and Boys

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Jess came to visit for a couple of days this week so I took her and her boys out for a shoot.
Most of you who check this blog will know Jess no no intros necessary. For you others this is my friend Jess who moved into my apartment at BYU and we have been best buds ever since. But she lives in North Carolina where her husband is doing his residency so I haven't actually seen her for 5 years! She'll probably hat it but the last shot is my favorite. Can't you just see how much she adores her 2 boys. While we were in college she was scouted to be a model...you can see why...

2 comments:

melonamc said...

You are such a great photographer Carrie! These pictures are wonderful & really catch the love & personalities of your friends!
You are just such a gifted woman in so many aspects!

Jen said...

what cool pics carrie- I am so lucky you shot my family!

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography