Followers


The Website

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Haley and family

This is my niece Haley and her family. CAn you believe I have a niece who has 2 kids. And to top it off...her mother, my sister, just had her eighth child. Yes thats right. Her mother has a daughter who is younger than her nephews....oh and what's that you say? No one should look like that 5 months after having a baby? I agree sister, I agree.



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Ellie McFreaken said...

Get on wit your bad self girl! These are awesome!!!!
I LOVe love love # 3!!!!
Keep 'em coming!

I have goto t oget off this stupid computer and head out for the campout!

WARNERS said...

Soo perfect. We keep checking for the latest. I'm sure you'll be busy for the rest of the year with all the photos you took! Love ya!

Jen said...

I love these- these capture them perfectly.

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography