Followers


The Website

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Oh goodness...I feel like my life is going crazy right now. My 16 months old has figured out how to climb out of his crib, they have recalled all crib tents, I find out what I am having today- I really want to have a surprise but don't know if I have the will power, David's birthday was yesterday and I have gotten exactly zero presents for him, my laundry room looks like a hurricane is brewing, Gabe's hair is way to long and while we were at the beach it was super curly but now we are back in Utah it is practically straight, Coco is possessed at bedtime sans binkie now, David starts kindergarten in week, my liver medication is going to cost a fortune, I just found out, James starts his Masters program in 2 weeks, the full blown itching will begin in 4-6 weeks, I still haven't decided abut pre-school for Coco...can I just go back and live here? Click on view all images to view slideshow....


Plus my hair is so much better there....

3 comments:

Leah said...

Oh my. I'm anxious just reading this post! Get some rest!

Jackson Family said...

Well, we think you should just come back and live here. We miss you. Hope things get better and that you figure everything out. Just one thing at a time - you'll get through it!

Lindy Johnson said...

carrie, like Leah, I seriously started hyperventilating when I read this post. Good gosh girl. You need your mom to come and help you out, or you need to hire a nanny or something! i will pray for you to have strength and not too much itching!

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography