Followers


The Website

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

So sorry for the black and white and color- I am putting them both on so my feind can see which one she likes. I have had a crazy day with 2 shoots and a doctors appt. You can only imagine what my house looks like. And of course my children could probably be taken away by Child protective services any second. No not really- I didn't mean it, please don't get my kids. I am a good mom, except of course when it come to photography. Kerri, sample of your to come after I get my life a bit more in control- sometime tonight hopefully!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Not that my opinion counts at all but I love the color photos!!! Usually I am a huge black and white fan and I love them, too...but the colors look so lovely! Besides...is there anything cuter than a little baby...look at this Weston all sweet, tiny and pink!!!

Mel said...

Carrie - So darling of April and her kids! If you ever need boys to practice on, I think I have three that I could send your way. :)

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography