Followers


The Website

Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Real Thing...

Lately I have been really sick. Every night after James comes home from work, I go into my room , lay flat on my back and pray that I don't throw up again. This guy below feeds the kids, bathes them when needed and puts them to bed. Then he cleans up the house so I can wake up to a clean sink every morning. What???? Yes a man does all of that. That is why this is a very special Father's Day for me. Come December, this man and I will have produced 4 children in 5 years. Not to mention what he has been able to accomplish in his professional life. Yikes. He can't believe it either. The picture below is one of my favorites this year. IT has no fancy photoshop effects, no fabulous backdrop or perfect lighting, but it tells you why I love my life
(even though these days all I do is moan and vomit)and this Wonderful Man who makes it so worth living. Happy Father's Day James.

Photobucket

3 comments:

kellibelli said...

that is such a great picture! You are lucky to have such a good husband! ( i am lucky too) But I am just saying clean sink to wake up to every morning...WOW! I hope the sickness that you are feeling goes away and that no itching happens....AHH! Love you

Ellie McFreaken said...

Aww Carrie.....You guys are AWESOME!
Glad he takes such good care of you!!!!

WARNERS said...

Precious! You are amazing! Hang in there. We're excited to see you in a few weeks!

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography