Followers


The Website

Friday, October 31, 2008

Family Photos









WE have never had a good family photo shoot. Or should I say we have never had a family photo shoot outside of the hideous creations made by Target last year while I was pregnant (Which ='s ugliness) with Gabe. So we decided to have them done. Mostly because a friend of mine from my photography class wanted to beef up her professional portfoilo and offered me a cant beat it price.... So here are a few. If you live in the north of Salt Lake area- actually anywhere along the wasatch front, and you like these, I can put you in touch with her. Actually- her name is Melissa Seamons at beelissa365.blogspot.com. Enjoy. Can you stand those blue and blown eyes of David and Gabe's?

14 comments:

cynthiag said...

WOW!!! The pictures are sooooooooooo beautiful.

Leah said...

So precious! Loving the one especially of you and James!

Lindy Johnson said...

you look gorgeous! and your family is darling! i am jealous of your fit self--i've got to get back on the get fit wagon!

Unknown said...

You are so beautiful, Carrie! Thanks for sharing your darling family! Kudos to the photographer! Maybe I'll look her up!

mandmstrong said...

Carrie, you look AMAZING! Your family is so beautiful. What a treat to have a friend who can take such wonderful pics of your family. What a treat for me to check your blog today and see you have new posts.

Jen said...

These ae so gorgeous! I love them! i wish i was there so she could do my family! They are amazing of everyone!

Lindy Johnson said...

carrie, i see on your profile that you have a "weightloss quest" blog. i'm curious--is this something you do just for yourself?

Hawkins Family said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE them! Gabe's blue eyes are to die for. You guys are a cute family!

melonamc said...

These are so lovely! Your family is beautiful!
I will have to look her up once I've had this baby & HOPEFULLY dropped a few pounds.

A and R said...

Great pics! Love them! I hope to see you tomorrow too, just come even if you have to come late okay?!

Melissa said...

Your photos really did turn out beautiful! They will make a beatuiful addition to my portfolio! And thanks for the plug. ;-)

Bake Party of 6 said...

Fabulous Pictures, they are fantastic! You and James are a cute couple and the kids are so adorable. I'm waiting for the proposition 8 results and thought I'd check out blogs. Such a fun surprise to see & read your updates. Love it!

kellibelli said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE TheM!

Lisa Newman said...

Love them!

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography