Followers


The Website

Friday, October 31, 2008

Naps and Savers


Is is possible my barely two year old is giving up her nap or was she just so excited about going trick or treating, she couldn't go to sleep. I rarely go down even if she is screaming (not crying people). But I kept trying to explain to her that she needed to take a nap if she wanted to go Trick of Treating and she kept saying, "Yes Mama, Coco go trick or treating."

For those of you don't know Coco personally, she always refers to herself in the third person. "Coco coming Mama?" "Coco have a treat Mama?" "Coco go poopoo on the toilet!" etc...etc... I hope she never grows out of it. We'll not never but not for a long time, at least until I can get a lot of it on video.

So... I just wanted to publicly declare my love for Savers. I went there last night to look for overalls for James (his much anticipated and worked on Mr. T. costume.. one of these days in an argument about the state of the garage or our closet I will probaly bring that up, "I sure wish you put as mucch effort into keeping you workbench in order that you did on your last Halloween costume..." Not that I wouldn't be at Savers anyway, I certainly don't need hunting for a Halloween costume for an excuse (unlike my neighbors who were there who made sure they told me that was why they were there- while I was proudly shopping the women's jeans section. Which by the way was a huge success. I got two awesome pairs for $11. For someone who changes sizes as much as me, Savers is the place to shop. But for come reason, Bottoms, meaning jeans, pants skirts and really the only thing I can find there. It is definitely a rarity to find a really great top. But I have found so many awesome skirts - and I think that makes up for it. And FYI my friends- Nov 11- everything at Savers is 50% off. It doesn't get better than that.

2 comments:

Lindy Johnson said...

ok, you talked me into it. i'm definitely hitting savers on nov. 11th! and, you better post pictures of all your costumes!

Lola said...

Carrie, that pic of Coco scares me...I can feel her tenacity. I would say you have another thing coming but I have faith that your wisdom will be powerful enough to figure her out....I wish I lived closer!

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography