Followers


The Website

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Gabe....

Ok OK people... I mean the 6 people who check my blog. Here's the latest in my life. I have been exercising a lot- some of you are thinking if you have the time to workout, why don't you update your blog, actually I have been asked that.. well working out only requires will power people, posting a worthwhile blog that takes brainpower. SOmething I'm running a bit low on these days. In the background, James just asked while fulfilling my request to clean up the kitchen, "When do you think our kids will be old enough to do the dishes?" They're 4, 2 and 7 months. When do you think kids are old enough to do the dishes? And for your enjoyment, here's the cutest 7 month old living.

4 comments:

melonamc said...

Such a cute picture!
As for the dishes, I have asked myself this many a time. My 5 yr old & 3 yr old love to "help" w/ the dishes, but I think it will still be a few years before they can be trusted to do them by themselves. I would say 7 or 8...

Leah said...

He's so freaking cute. I NEED to see him in person!

Lindy Johnson said...

he is a doll!

WARNERS said...

yup, he's pretty darn cute!!

Hope you had a happy halloween. We miss you guys.
Love, Mandy and Mitch

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography