Followers


The Website

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Naomi slept through the night!!!!!! From 10-6! Although she only slept for about an hour the entire day, I'll take it people! I am wide a wake at 6 am because I haven't had an uniterrupted nights sleep for about 7 months, with the itching and and the new baby etc. I had a really good talk with a friend last night (thanks Ang) who is also a photographer. I had an awakening yesterday. I have been feeling so down on myself because not very many people have asked me to take their pictures lately and it is so lame. I need to learn to measure my progress by who I am becoming as a person, as a mother...that should be my primary focus and then if I want to become good at something, pursue it for the love of doing it (which is why I got into photography in the first place). So I know I have said this before but I want to get my camera out everyday, just once and take a picture of anything or anyone. NOw that it is summer I am going to be going on a lot of excursions with my kids and taking photos too. IF you get really sick of seeing pictures of my kids, come along and I'll take pics of yours too. Here's a shot of Coco yesterday. IT's a miracle I caught her with her mouth shut. IF you know her, you know what I mean...ANd by the way, I have no idea what to do with this girls hair since the cutting fiascos. I ask my neighbor April this at least once a week, (her daughter has the cutest hair ever, mostly due to April's doing it everyday) and she tells me, just let it grow out, while she's thinking (for crying out loud if you ask me this one more time!!!!!)

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jen said...

Gorgeous- SERIOUSLY-gorgeous. This has such a vintage feel to it. She looks like such a calm and peaceful child. HA HA

Jackson Family said...

so, so, so, so, so beautiful Carrie. I miss you so much and believe me, I would be calling you for pics all of the time. Wish we were closer. Hey, are you related to a Kathy Warner here in So. Cal with 4 sons and 2 daughters all grown up. She is a dental hygienist and her husband is a dentist. She looks like your family and she made me miss you terribly. Oh, and can I tell you how beautiful you look in the blessing photos. Amazing!!!

mandmstrong said...

Hello cover girl! So beautiful! My sisters little girls have cut their hair at least 1,000 times. It's true, you just keep trying to grow it : ) I can smile about it since my boys have no interest in hair and they can get away with a buzz.

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography