Followers


The Website

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thinking about my life lately...

Lately I have been swimming in the evenings in an effort to prepare for the itching. The last 10 or so weeks of my pregnancies, I have to swim everyday. It is the only for of exercise that doesn't send my into fits of torture, making the itching worse. When you swim, you can't be distracted by much. You can't read, you can't socially acceptably stare at everyone else in the gym, you can't watch T.V. So you have some real time to think. I admit, most of the time I think about how I am going to get off the unbelievable amount of weight I managed to put on and lame stuff like that. But then sometimes I find myself assessing the course of my life so far and I fear
I have sent myself into an early mid-life crisis. AS I am sitting here writing this my 18 month old keeps putting in and taking out the same two dominoes from my right hand making typing a bit difficult. But this is the path I have chosen. The domino path until further notice. Actually, it just became the poopie diaper path. The stinks this kid can create. YOu know how you don't think your own kids poop stinks, well I am under no dillusions- this kids could asphyxiate you. Pray I never ask you to babysit.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

p.s. thought you might like some more pics from our beach vacation. I know I have already posted the one of Coco in the air but I think it deserves a second posting. Can you believe how high she is, and no I did not photoshop her her to be higher. I have reached my blogging quota for the day mostly because because my 18 month old is physically abusing my 3 year old and 5 year old. One more thought, isn't my husband buff. It's sick really...Also can you believe how good my mom looks for age 70?

4 comments:

mandmstrong said...

I LOVE that your Mom is out in the water with the kids, so great! I can't get over how blond your kids are. What a beautiful family.

Landon is very into photog but I am NOT and have no idea what he is using, sorry.

Lindy Johnson said...

carrie, you know i've been thinking about this a lot too lately! why are you in an early mid-life crisis? is it just the insanity of having 3 young children and being pregnant? ok, that was a dumb question! i really enjoy reading what you're thinking. and, i love that photo of coco--she is up there!

aubri said...

So cute!!!!!!!!!!

Jen said...

I love the pic of you and cocs! SO DARLING!

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography