Followers


The Website

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Oh HAppy Day

I have gotten absolutely nothing accomplished in my life for the last 3 days besides the bare minimum of the 1st level of human need required by my children. Why you ask? I have been researching and testing new cameras and I am happy to say I have come to the final conclusion. This was the 1st sample shot I took with the camera. How I love this little girl's face. And how I love that she loves to pose for the camera. On our way home she said," Thanks for taking me to the camera store mama and thanks for taking so many pictures of me." What a little doll. I told myself that I could get a new camera if I could earn half the money it cost before I bought it and half after...Done and lets hope the 2nd half gets done! Photobucket
Oh that smirk is so her! and so is the cold sore so I had to leave it unphotoshopped the poor little munchkin....

7 comments:

mandmstrong said...

Congratulations! Are you going to share what camera you took that adorable shot with? Love it!

Jen said...

I really think that looks awesome! It may just be the subject though!

Ellie McFreaken said...

Ohhh. I am going to call you and see which one you decided!! Great shot! I love that the more we do this the less we want to photoshop. That picture is beautiful!

Lindy Johnson said...

yes, details, on the equipment please! what did you buy? why did you want it, etc. etc.!!
love the photo--beautiful girl!

kellibelli said...

She is so pretty! Great picture! How are you feeling???? I have been thinking about you and the itching. I love you and hope that it is not too bad.

Jen said...

ready for a new post.

Jen said...

still waiting

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography