Followers


The Website

Friday, September 11, 2009

Picture Wall

So this is a shoot I just did and I we are going to make a wall of photos on their wall with the shots from their shoot. She wants black and white ( I think, right? ). I love doing stuff like this and I am thinking about making this part of my services. What am I saying, I seriously have to think about even doing any of this photography business more than once every couple weeks....I would love to do it more but lets see, my husband is in grad school, I am about to get very sick with this pregnancy, I will soon have 4 children under 5, I have to teach a Relief Society Lesson On SUnday and last but not least I have a pile of laundry the size of the mountain outside my window. Now what you have to do Virginia, is choose the 9 you want to have printed....that means you have to pick half of what is posted...not fun I know, some have vingette around them, some not--I made them all with both- now you need to decide what you like better so they are all uniform. And for my readers out there- here's a poll for you- do you like vingetted pics- if you don't answer you are never invited back to my blog again....just kidding , no seriously what do you think....lately I have taken hardly and picks of my kids....I am turning over a new leaf-
I am going to take lots in the back yard this SUnday where I grew up. Also check back for the super awesome present I am going to give my Dad for his birthday., I'll post a pic of it come Monday--Amber I was thinking this would be a great idea for your mom too. And I did it all for 100 dollars---granted I took all the pictures for free but all the frmes and printing cast me less than 100....aren't you curious now? Check back here monday.....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

A and R said...

I'm excited to see what you have for Monday!!!

Levi said...

I saw your add on KSL for your D70. Nice work on these protraits! Thanks for sharing.

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography