Followers


The Website

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Eat... Eat.. and Eat Some More






What the.....

I have been on a cruise before but I was deathly ill so I couldn't eat much. Not so this time. It was bordering on lunacy.. the amount of food I consumed. I'm not sure why I was in a state of shock when after 5 days the scale read 5 lbs more than it did the first day on the cruise. Um.. for those of you who know anything about poundage, I had to eat approx. 5500 calories per day to accomplish that feat- the 2000 my body normally needs plus 3500 more. Yikes. But we had such a great time... sidenote- these pictures were taken with a disposable camera- I was too nervous to take my expensive one. All that Sand everywhere. We had so many experiences- some fun, some weird, some scary, some disappointing all of which I wish I could tell you--but lest your forget, I had 3 little kids waiting for me when I got home and and mountain of laundry. So for now you will have to be satisfied with a few pictures and knowing that an old Canadian lesbian sat next to us every night at dinner. It was halarious. Maybe more about them to come.. but I can't make any promises.

5 comments:

kellibelli said...

Um! You look amazing! I love the pictures!!!! You have totally lost weight haven't you? I am happy for you! How fun that you got to go on a cruise! I love when you tell stories, please share all the details!

Bake Party of 6 said...

Looks like a blast and you look awesome! Congratulations :)

mandmstrong said...

HELLO SKINNY!!! WOW, what is your secret? Really you look beautiful. You always look great but after three kids I just figure we all carry a little extra. We need to talk after I have number four.

I can't wait to hear more about your vacation! It looks like paradise.

Lindy Johnson said...

ok, anyone who posts pictures of themselves in a bathing suit is a hero of mine. like everyone else said you look awesome! i really don't know how you do it (well, i do, but i'm amazed by your discipline)! let's do a playdate soon--maybe we can come up north to see you!

A and R said...

Not a jealous bone in me, nope, none, I promise.




(yeah right.)

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography