Followers


The Website

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

What, that's all for me?

Are you sure Mom, I can just put my finger straight into the cake?
Mmmm... this is good..
Awesome
This is the best day of my life.

I'm the king of the world!

This was such a fun day.. Gabe was so happy and we had a great time celebrating his birthday. No presents, just a green cake for St. Patrick's day. Should I always make the cake green etc? I guess as he gets older he can decide the themes for his birthday parties. But seriously, how did this year already go by. It is mind blowing.

9 comments:

Leah said...

I can barely believe it myself! He really is SUCH a cute kid!

Jen said...

I can't believe it! he looks like a giant! He is so adorable carrie!

A and R said...

What a sweetheart! Happy Birthday Gabe!

Unknown said...

What a cutie! happy birthday gabe!

Morris Five said...

I can't believe that he is already one. It seems like not that long ago you were itiching everywhere and ready to have that baby!!!
He is a cutie pie.

mandmstrong said...

Happy Birthday Gabe! I love first Birthdays so special. He looks so happy with that green cake. What a lucky little guy.

Mel said...

So stinkin' cute! I can't believe how big he is!

Lindy Johnson said...

so adorable! i agree that the first year just flies by!

kellibelli said...

WHAT??? HE is already 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography