Followers


The Website

Friday, February 20, 2009

Mmmmm......

Last night driving Home from the Gym (no less)

David: Mom, how com Daddy's stomach is not fat, he doesn't eat very much huh?

Mom: No, Daddy eats a lot, he just exercises a lot so his stomach is still flat.

David: Hmmmm

David: But you exercise a lot too mom

Mom: So you think my stomach is fat?

David: It was really fat when you had a baby inside it.

Mom: Yes, but do you think it is fat now?

David: Well it's still a little bit fat.

Mom: Really...

David: Yes, see Mom you are better at cleaning, and Dad is better at exercising.

8 comments:

mandmstrong said...

Oh, that is funny! I was visiting a good friend just a couple months ago when her little boy poked me in the tummy and then said "How come your so squishy?"
Kids, you've gota love them. No B.S.

Ellie McFreaken said...

SO funny!!!!!!
Molly told me I had a mustache the other day.....

melonamc said...

Too funny... you can always count on a 4 year old to bring you down to size. I remember a few months after Kieran was born, Dannik's friend asked me, "So, how come your tummy is so big? Do you have another baby in there?"

kellibelli said...

Oh my gosh.... Wow! I came to your blog because I knew it would make me smile! Miss you!

Bake Party of 6 said...

I couldn't help but laugh - David is too cute!

WARNERS said...

Not, that the conversation is likely to repeat itself, but now you know an alternate response is, "that's because Daddy hasn't had three babies in his tummy!"

My little cousin asked me if I liked bologna and when I asked him why he said, "because your breath smells like it."

Ellie McFreaken said...

Ummmmm, we miss you! Hope you are livin' it up!

Hawkins Family said...

So cute. Thanks for the laugh!

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography