Followers


The Website

Monday, December 8, 2008

photo editing






WOOOEEEYYY... the photo editing business is a lot harder than I thought. I am getting a lot better at shooting good shots straight out the camera but I have a lot to learn about photoshop. But I love it. It is now midnight and I promised myself I had to get to bed by then. This is what I worked on tonight. One I like to call "Cheese ball but you can't help but love a Christmas baby in a big Red Bow" and "Womb shot" (because there was a shot that looked similar to this is my 10 grade bio class of a highly specialized photo of a baby in a womb.

10 comments:

cynthiag said...

WOW!!! Your pictures are gorgeous.

Jen said...

so darling Carrie! I absolutely love them! Can't wait to have my baby so you can do it for me- hint hint!

Leah said...

so precious

mandmstrong said...

Beautiful Carrie! I wish we lived closer so you could do some work for me.

P.S. in my day dreams I live in NYC too. We should totally do lunch : ) if only in my dreams.

Lindy Johnson said...

these are beautiful! can i book you now to take our family pictures next fall?

WARNERS said...

beautiful pictures carrie!

Ellie McFreaken said...

Beautiful PIctures Carrie! You did a great job!

The dinner the other night was so fun! I love our ward....there are so many great women!
One more thing I have been meaning to ask you WHY are you part of a weight thingy? You look fabulous my friend...seriously.......

Kym said...

I didn't know photography was a thing of yours Carrie... you learn something new everyday! I do know a little about photoshop, not a whole whole bunch but a little. Maybe we could teach each other sometime!! It's fum just to play but it can get so addicting!

Kym said...

Oh and I love the picture on your blog, that is beautiful! sorry I didnt sing today I truly have no voice. Ellie asked all afternoon "mom when are you going to fix your voice, I dont like that voice" It was pretty funny

melonamc said...

Carrie, these are amazing! A woman of many talents!
I will have to get you to take pictures once this little one is born!

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography