Followers


The Website

Thursday, December 18, 2008

My little cherub




I am so in love. I really should be on the treadmill as I just put this little one down but I just had to post about him. Seriously, he is the most darling little cherub. Lately his new thing is to turn away from you, wait for you to say his name, then throw back his head and laugh like crazy. It is so priceless. This child is an angel during the day, and the devil at night.. but that is a whole new post and may have something to do with four incisors coming down at once.

5 comments:

melonamc said...

What a little darling!

Ellie McFreaken said...

What a cute lil' Cherub! My grandma used to call us that all the time. I haven;t heard that word in so long.
Love the cute pics Carrie!

kellibelli said...

He is SO SO SO cute! You are good at photography! Very impressed with your many skills!

mandmstrong said...

He is SO ADORABLE!!! I just want to give him a big love!

Shelley said...

He is so incredibly darling. I can't think of a better word than delicious to describe those cheeks. I really love reading your blog.

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography