Followers


The Website

Monday, December 14, 2009

My favorites from this year...part one- and who knows if I'll get around to any more parts...

I have thinking a lot about a lot of things while I have been holding my baby, feeding and loving my new baby in the nicu and the kicked me out for shift change so I have a few minutes to blog. One of the things I have been thinking about is my pursuit of photography especially this past year. I have loved doing it and it has provided me with a creative outlet....thought I would post my favorites from this past year some are from my shoots some are of my life as a mother ...enjoy....
Photobucket
coc
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

A and R said...

I love them all Carrie. Beautiful work. Seriously.
(I especially love and get a good laugh from that darling boy of Britney's. So dang cute!)

Jen said...

did you name your baby?

mandmstrong said...

Beautiful work Carrie! Some day I hope to have you take pics of my family.

kellibelli said...

I love all of these! You really got good in one year...amazing work Carrie!

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography