Followers


The Website

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Here's a few shots I have taken of Miss Naomi lately. THe last one isn't the best lighting of focus...but that is what happens when you have 2.3 seconds to catch her with her eyes open. I seriously can't get enough of this little girl...so much so that I sometimes will hold her all night long....bad habit to start, but I don't care. She is my last one and I am going to savor every little moment.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

mandmstrong said...

SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I can see why you hold her all night, I would too.

Jen said...

oh my goodness! she is so precious!

pieface said...

That one with Naomi and Coco is amazing. LOVE IT!! Next time I have a baby you need to move here and take pictures of us. Isn't that enough incentive? PLEASE MOVE HERE!! Just had to get that out of my system.

Love the photos. Gorgeous.

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography