Followers


The Website

Thursday, April 30, 2009

What???###$%!%%^^#$^&$%%#$##@

Is this a joke? I wish I had had the guts to say to the guy when he said that the dollop of yogurt on the bottom of the cup was three dollars and twenty-three cents, "ARe you kidding me, you expect me to pay that for that?" Then when he had the gall to say that the whole thing had only 90 calories, I couldn't decide whether to say something sarcastic like, "WOW really, that whole spoonful of yogurt has only 90 calories?" or start laughing my head off. And after he dispensed the yogurt he had the audacity to weigh it. Can't say whether that is an effort to make every serving exactly 90 calories or make them more profitable. SO to the flavor- it tasted exactly like my mothers yogurt made under lights on the kitchen counter...except colder. YOu ask how I even had the time to go to Red Mango? - I was on my way to my photoshop class- my 1 night out a week and after I promptly went to my other despised store (Wal-Mart) and got a whole carton of Dreyers Tart Honey Yogurt (they were out of the Tart Mango) for the everyday low price of $3.88 for exactly 16 times more servings. Hhhhmmm. Went home and had myself a heaping bowl of it. Dangit, am I pregnant?

3 comments:

Lindy Johnson said...

umm, yea. i had the same experience at "spoon me"--4 bucks for some bitter, nasty-tasting frozen yogurt. i went once (my first and last time)!

Ellie McFreaken said...

I was going to head there this weekend becasue I've been hearing so much about it....maybe I won't :)
PS how's the class going ?

Jen said...

I agree! We took my sister -in-law and boyfriend out there and we spent 20$ for 3 yogurts. I only got one for me and the kids and I was grateful since all my kids would eat was the blueberries. I love how they go on and on about the amazing properties- vitamins etc. All that can be had by just regular yogurt! I agree with the dryers- the best treat I have discovered lately

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography