Followers


The Website

Monday, August 25, 2008

Nothing I love More...


There is really nothing I love more that watching my husband with our children doing something like this. This past weekend we had the ward camp out and besides the horrific night we had (a story worthy of a separate post) we had such a great time. Although it is very different being back in Utah, there are such wonderful people here and we grown to love our neighbors and friends here. At first it was very hard because everyone's whole families live here it seems, and all of mine have moved away except for my parents- but they are an hour and half away. I miss the church outside of Utah, but there are great things about it here too. Just trade-offs.

3 comments:

cynthiag said...

WOW!!! Your picture is great. Nice to have news from you again. Hope someday I can visit SLC and see you again.
Thanks for your comment on my blog and keep practicing your french. lol

Leah said...

Hey, next time you guys come to visit your parents, will you PLEASE give us a call. We want to be your family.

mandmstrong said...

Beautiful photo. Father son moments are so sweet.

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography