Followers


The Website

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Auction for Stephanie


Ok- I thought I had more inventory and I thought I could auction but we'll start with this shirt. It is made from a real leaf. It is a womens medium. Also take a look at peekabooprints.blogspot.com for her darling auction. If you would like this shirt- hey you might get it really cheap as I don't think many people will be even getting onto my site. So just leave a comment with your bid and I'll close it when...well I guess if I get any bids :). If you interested in more product- children's and more designs I will be soon putting my stuff on beehive bazaar and etsy. More to come on that later.

4 comments:

loulou said...

$7, I am going to start low!

Abbie said...

$15 owens.abbie (at) gmail (dot) com

JACK-A-JAME? said...

$16...i love these shirts!
-katie.

~j. said...

$17
jennyeckton@gmail.com

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography