Followers


The Website

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Want to get Fit?

Lately...I have been bombarded by friends and family who have expressed a desire to get fit, lose weight, feel better yada..ada..yada....I would like to invite you to join and exclusive club/blog of not more than 10 women or men (I know of 2 who read my blog and both of them are already fit). This blog will be a forum where you will post your stats, you hopes, you successes, you failures, your feelings, your frustrations about the whole dang body image thing, basically somewhere you can freely talk about what you are going through- basically a therapy/goal/support group for those of us who want to get in shape. We'll encourage each other, challenge each other and just be there for each other. For instance tomorrow, July 25th, I will be challenging participants to drink a whole gallon of water throughout the day. Basically I will be challenging myself because you probably aren't reading this until too late. That is an easy one and they will get harder and you will be able to challenge and commit to reach higher toward our goals. So if you want to be a part of this blog, email me for a the username and password. I am so excited! Initially this blog will be public until we get enough people to join- I am hoping for people to join that we none of us may know yet, and then we will close it to just members. MY email: carriewarnerelton@yahoo.com

5 comments:

JACK-A-JAME? said...

I will do it--although I am totally depressed about myself right now--you will have to hold my hand through it all

Lindy Johnson said...

carrie--i'm in. i am in desperate need of motivation. right now the highlight of my day usually involves chocolate. grr.

Hawkins Family said...

hey...I'm so up for this. I've got to get rid of two pregnancies! So I'm aiming for 50 lbs!

Rachel said...

me freakin' too.

Rachel said...

am i too late?

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography