Followers


The Website

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

This little girl kills me






So Coco know she is not supposed to get into the baby swing. So of course it is now her favorite thing to do. So yesterday when I got out of the shower, this is where I found her. her second favorite thing is to pretend like she is asleep. So here she is doing both. There is no end to the laughs I get from this girl. Except during real nap time. ANd this guy- can you believe ow fast he is growing up? I can't take it. AS you can see he is wide eyed and bushy tailed and sleeps about half as much in the day as my other kids did.

3 comments:

mandmstrong said...

Once again that Coco is the star of the show she is so adorable!

Hawkins Family said...

I LOVE those pictures! She's going to have a great personality just like her wonderful mom! I hope this next kid has as much hair as your little guy does, I am used to next to bald.

kellibelli said...

CUTE!!! Coco, what a crack up!

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography