Followers


The Website

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Life is a bit Crazy





I had gotten Coco undressed to get into the bath and went to get David to join us. When I got back, this is where I found her. Man I love this girl. Sometimes when I look at her I think, was she switched at birth? Then she does something exactly like me as a child and I know whe is mine and I am getting payback. Gabe is growing so much and I feel so lucky to have him. SO far he has been the ideal baby. When we are up together at night, and the other two hooligans are in bad we stare at each other and I feel like my heart is going to explode from love. What would my life be like without them?
FYI - this is Coco with my 100 year old grandmother at her birthday party. And she knows all her grand children and great grandchildrens names still!!! Amazing

7 comments:

-Knowles said...

Stumbled across your blog and just loved the photo of Coco with her grandmother. Beautiful.

Hawkins Family said...

I miss you.....

mandmstrong said...

Your Grandmother and Coco look so beautiful together. That potty photo is so GREAT! Its so fun to see your sweet baby growing.

kellibelli said...

That potty photo was pretty funny...and I was totally thinking that I was so glad I did not have to deal with that yet...YUCK! I am loving the new color on your hair!

kellibelli said...

Your hair looks like it has a tint of red in and some blond whispies in the front....I am not noticing grays! HA! you are funny!

JACK-A-JAME? said...

Swiched at birth- are you kidding me! She is JUST like her mother. Sweet as can be but what a ham!

Jen said...

sorry carrie- that was me- I posted from the wrong account. Please come visit soon. We need some sweet femininity around here. (Coco, not you)

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography