Followers


The Website

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

More for you J and family!

These days when I take peoples photos my main goal is just to capture happiness. Smiles aren't absolutely necessary but I do want to come away from my computer after I have worked on their pictures and feel like I have captured the love people have for each other at the time I take their pictures. I remember telling my husband whenI got home from this shoot, I took this older couple pictures at the very end of the shoot and just from a few moments with them I could tell that after all the years they have been together they still really love each other. It was inspiring....

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

A and R said...

Great job Carrie! I bet it feels wonderful and rewarding to be successful at what you love to do.

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography