Followers


The Website

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Taxes...Taxes...Taxes...Cleanse...Cl

Waaahahooooo- I did my taxes today. All by myself. Some of you may think that is no big deal but to me that is nigh unto torture.(I used to have a boss who said nigh unto all the time and it would always crack me up- I obviously don't have the gift of using that word). I have never done it this early, in fact I have never done it before April 10th. Seriously, I am afraid if I do them later the government is going to run out of of money.....I heard California is giving IOU for State returns. Who thinks I am crazy?....,don't worry if you do, I think I am a bit of a lunatic myself.
Speaking of torture, I have been debating about whether or not to do the Master Cleanse again. I need to clean out my liver (mine works as well as a pair of dull scissors trying to cut your big toe nail.) My feet itch every night and food it staying in my stomach way too long. But for those of you who have done it, it is no picnic...mostly because you are essentially starving.... I better go, I have to go torture myself some more with the thought of starting the cleanse.

3 comments:

WARNERS said...

I was reading about the Master Cleanse and wanted to check it out at the library but apparently it is very popular. Based on all the holds, I calculated I wouldn't actually get it until late summer time. I guess I'll have to buy it. Do you have the book? I've never really been interested before, but now my curiosity is piqued and I'm at least wanting to know about it. Tell me about your experience with it - are there drawbacks? How do you think it would be while you're still exercising?

Kym said...

Ask Heidi Gilleland about the master cleanse. She and Jared tried to do it last year. I dont think you can still excercise while you do it. You dont eat enough calories, and we dont want you killin over on us Carrie. You look great by the way, all that excersice is paying off!!

Ellie McFreaken said...

Carrie.....I am going to call you and find out how the cleanse is going....
Yeah for getting your taxes done!!!
Wanna come do ours???

Interested in a Session?

Please visit my website for Current Pricing!

Carrie Elton Photography